I am the dirt from whence you came.
A plot of ground reserved by name.
A place created for you in the beginning,
Waiting down the road in the cemetery.
So, get ready and say your adieus.
Time’s nearly up; I’m coming for you.
*******
I am the box in which you’ll rest.
Satin-lined and lacquered—only the best.
An enclosure created for you alone.
Waiting in a warehouse to hold your bones.
In your death, I will make my debut.
Yes, I too, am coming for you.
*******
I am the truth, the way, and the life.
Savior for all; your ultimate sacrifice.
I too have prepared a place for my dearest.
Not for your body but one for your spirit.
Seated by my Father on heaven’s throne,
I patiently wait to bring you home.
Not yet your time, but when it ensues,
The great I Am is coming for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment